Financing Options for Self Pay
If your surgery or procedure is not covered or approved by your heath insurance, Surgical Associates of South Florida offers a self-pay option.
This Self Pay Option will Include:
- Consultation Surgeon’s Fee
- Center of Excellence Facility Fee
- Anesthesia Fee
- Extensive Pre-Operative Nursing Education
- Pre-Operative Nutritional Education
- Post-Operative Support including access to Bariatric Registered Nurse, monthly Bariatric Support Groups, Preoperative Psychological Evaluation
- Phone access to Dr. Keshavarzi pre and post operatively
Financing Options through Prosper Healthcare Lending or Care Credit
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the bariatric surgery industry. With more than $3 Billion funded and more than 250,000 inquiries serviced, Prosper Healthcare Lending is a financial lender that you can trust.
This Financing Programs Includes:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 60 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Why Consider Financing?
Due to the rising cost of health-related services, many people are unsure whether or not they can afford to finance their weight loss surgery. For many, carrying extra weight can also lead to extra financial costs. Studies have shown that obesity can increase health costs by approximately 36%. It can also increase medication costs by 105% as compared to those at a normal weight. Because of the correlation between healthcare and weight, it’s important to consider the following before making your decision.
- Out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication costs.
- Doctors/specialists, office visits, lab work, physical therapists, etc.
- Employment inactivity (missed work).
- Nonsurgical weight loss programs (WeightWatchers®, Jenny Craig®, etc.).
- Increased grocery and dining costs.
Considering all of the above reasons, financing your weight loss services may lead to an overall reduction of weight-related expenses. If you have any questions, please contact our office. Our team at Surgical Associates of South Florida can answer any questions you may have.