Bariatric Financing Available!
Financing Options for Self Pay
Miami VIP Surgery offers a self-pay financing option.
This Self Pay Option will Include:
- Consultation Surgeon’s Fee
- Center of Excellence Facility Fee
- Anesthesia Fee
- Extensive Pre-Operative Nursing Education
- Pre-Operative Nutritional Education
- Post-Operative Support including access to Bariatric Registered Nurse, monthly Bariatric Support Groups, Preoperative Psychological Evaluation
- Phone access to Dr. Keshavarzi pre and post operatively
Financing Options through Care Credit
Why Consider Financing?
Due to the rising cost of health-related services, many people are unsure whether or not they can afford to finance their weight loss surgery. For many, carrying extra weight can also lead to extra financial costs. Studies have shown that obesity can increase health costs by approximately 36%. It can also increase medication costs by 105% as compared to those at a normal weight. Because of the correlation between healthcare and weight, it’s important to consider the following before making your decision.
- Out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication costs.
- Doctors/specialists, office visits, lab work, physical therapists, etc.
- Employment inactivity (missed work).
- Nonsurgical weight loss programs (WeightWatchers®, Jenny Craig®, etc.).
- Increased grocery and dining costs.
Considering all of the above reasons, financing your weight loss services may lead to an overall reduction of weight-related expenses. If you have any questions, please contact our office. Our team at Miami VIP Surgery can answer any questions you may have.